Sunday, August 7, 2011

Zucchini, Zucchini, and More Zucchini

They are producing like rabbits.

Turns out we have four good-sized zucchini plants in our garden. Each evening when I go out to the garden to harvest what is ready, there are at least two or three zucchini to be picked.

These two or three every evening add up pretty quickly. And I’ve been using them! But now I need to step up my game.

I’ve made zucchini sticks. I’ll be making zucchini-corn waffles. Today I made double chocolate zucchini bread. (Because one of our boys has braces, I had to substitute chocolate chips for the almonds.)

On the menu to come will be roasted zucchini, as well as grilled zucchini. And I do believe we will also give some away. They are coming on just that fast…

Zucchini anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment