Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Spring Offering and ...

Sometimes nature offers us something exceptional.

Today I captured this three-headed mini daffodil in a photograph to share with you. I can see it from my kitchen window. It is a beauty.

And while I’m writing, I need to clarify something I wrote in the previous post. My husband does not actually want to rid the earth of mice. He does set traps in certain areas of the house where we’d prefer the mice not to inhabit – areas like the kitchen – yuck!

In all fairness, those cute little mice have chewed through our telephone wiring, nested (and died) in our walls, pooped in my rice cooker (double-yuck!), and made a fair mess in our crawl space. Hence, the mouse traps.

He has nothing against mice, really.

Enjoy this spring offering.

No comments:

Post a Comment