Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What's Going On This Fall

I’ve had a break from the world of blogging, but there’s so much going on this fall that I need to write again.
I missed out on the mums, but found these beautiful pots of grasses and foliage to adorn our window box for the fall.

 Inside there is fall color too. I cheat using silk flowers, but they do last a loooong time. Love the colors.
After picking as many apples as possible that could be reached with a ladder, I decided to make an apple pie. Having already made several apple desserts, it was time to roll out the dough…
cut, peel, and core apples (again)…
and enjoy this rare treat. It was delicious!
My current work-in-progress is this moose. Right now it’s an appliqué, but this will be a quilt. Not a full-size quilt, just a wall hanging.
I’ve been working on calligraphy…
and am taking a Spanish class.
Lots more going on, but I can only fit in so much in one blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment